Monday, April 10, 2017

4.4.17 Gracy


Hi Im Gracy and I am about 8 pounds of fun puppy! I love to play, with you or other dogs or lots of toys. My favorite thing to do right now is jump and chew, on everything...which my foster Mommy is not letting me do and she's constantly correcting me and giving me so many fun things to chew on. Im also being helped with my potty habits, which is coming along, I mean I am only 11 weeks old so.... One thing I don't like is to be alone, so I'd love a doggie sibling or humans who work from home, the kennel is not fun for me so I'll let you know how I feel about that! I am very pretty as you can see, but I'm also going to need someone who loves me to take them on lots of walks, maybe a running buddy, and someone who will take me to training classes and help me be the best doggie I can be... is that you?



No comments:

Post a Comment