Monday, April 10, 2017

4.3.17 Walter


Hi I'm Walter, aka Walt. I am a tiny little guy with blue eyes and a wrinkly face. I can be reserved at first but once I am comfortable I am a sassy little puppy. I am a puppy so of course I have a ton of energy but I also enjoy my naps. I love my two big foster dog siblings, I have never seen a cat so I'm not sure if I would like them or not. I have met a couple kids and I thought they were cool too. When I'm not playing with my foster siblings or napping I like to go outside but only if I have my sweater on! I have already learned how to go up and down the stairs and I am catching on to this potty training thing real quickly. I am learning that my crate is an ok place to be and I am working on sit and coming when called.

#mnpitbullrescue #mnpbr #adoptdontshop #pitbull#dogsofinstagram #dontbullymybreed #puppylove#rescuedog #mypitbullisfamily #rescuedogsrock#fosteringisfun #minnesotapitbullrescue#pitbullsofinstagram #saycheese #pittylove


No comments:

Post a Comment