Monday, April 5, 2021

4.2.21 April Dog of the Month - Adopt Kramer

 

It’s April which means we have a new Dog of the Month, Kramer!


Kramer is approximately 3-4 years old.
Kids: Unknown at this time, but he’s a sizeable boy, so at minimum we would only recommend homes with prior experience introducing dogs and kids and managing both responsibly.
Dogs: I have been told that I can be very exuberant at times, though not 24/7. I go from playing briefly to being perfectly happy just existing around other dogs. A good match for me would be another submissive dog who loves to romp around and play but then just hang out in the yard with one another. An older dog or a dog that isn't up for my fun-loving play style might not be ready for me. I'd be great as the only dog in the home too.
Cats: Reported to be good with cats by previous fosters in another state (here in MN we haven't had him around cats)
Find more information & photos of Kramer here.
Kramer’s adoption fee is waived if an application is received this month! Let’s find this boy the perfect home🏡
Head to www.mnpitbull.com for adoption information & fill out an application if you'd like to meet him one on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment