Tuesday, April 20, 2021

4.20.21 New to MPBR- Meet Snickers

 

This little lady is new to MPBR and can't wait to meet you!

My name is Snickers and I am about 5 months old & about 15 pounds. I like to keep busy, but I definitely like my naps as I spend most of my time snuggling my foster mom. I already love tennis balls especially the ones that squeak! My lamb stuffed animal is also my favorite. I have quickly learned how to sit for treats and to go to the door when I need to go to the bathroom. I sometimes still go in the house as I am still learning. I currently live with my foster mom and dad (he took a little warming up to) and my foster canine brother and sister. I like learning from them. I also met some kids the other day and did GREAT! I have not met cats that I know of. I do well in my kennel but might whine for a little bit at first. I also go for car rides in my kennel and never make a peep! My foster mom says I’m the sweetest girl and I am so excited to find my furever home!

If youd’ like to meet Snickers, please visit www.mnpitbull.com for adoption information and our online application.

No comments:

Post a Comment