Friday, October 18, 2019

10.18.19 August Volunteer of the Month- Adone



August 2019 Volunteer of the Month- 

Meet Adone!



Wage
Who was your first foster?

Wage was my first and only foster. Her name is now Bella. She lives on Crooked Lake with a wonderful family with four kids.



Who is your current foster?

None. I’m looking forward to doing as much temporary fostering as I can! 





How long have you been volunteering with Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue?

It will be one year in February. I discovered MPBR at a “Puppy Kissing Event” and was totally hooked!

Adone's 'Crew'
Do you have any pets of your own?

Yes, three! A Bull Mastiff female named Inde. My daughter has a Bull Mastiff named Zeus (sibling to Inde) and she also has a Pit Mix named Rex. We all live together, and the four-legged babies are a big part of our pack!



Where is your favorite dog friendly place to take your doggo?


I don’t often take them anywhere as one or two have been dog aggressive and we don’t want to put them or another dog in that situation. It is very important to know your pets, this is an excellent decision & we're proud of you for making it, Adone! 

When you're not surrounded by dogs, what can you be found doing?

I am always surrounded by my dogs. I’m a home body, so I am usually in the yard or surrounded by my babies on the couch!


Wage, out cold :P
Do you have a favorite memory with one of your fosters?

I hate to say it, but when Wage was totally knocked out, with four feet in the air! Spitfire all around! She was also quite a love when hiding in my potato or daisy gardens too!










................................................................................................................................................................

Each month one of our foster pawrents receives a gift card as a thank you.This is our small way of showing appreciation for the dedication our volunteers have to this rescue. Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue is 100% volunteer based- no shelters here! Each dog we are able to save is because a foster is willing to open their home for us 

Interested in becoming a Foster with MPBR- Click here for more information
If you’re interested in helping us with the donation to our fosters, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment