Monday, January 4, 2021

1.1.21 New to MPBR- Meet Boston

 

My name is Boston and I’m officially ready to find my forever home ♥️
I just turned 8 weeks old and I’m around 12 lbs. currently but I will probably weight around 60 lbs when I’m a big. I am working on potty training and have been told I’m a rock star while in my crate.
I have not met felines or many young humans yet but I would imagine I’d do well. I love my canine foster siblings, they’re great to play with! One thing I should mention, I am a very feisty little boy. My new home will need patient humans as well as other animals. I need help learning that my play biting hurts and that I should not be so intense. My current canine sibling is very tolerant but even she gets annoyed by it sometimes. Supervision will be needed to make sure I keep learning right from wrong and that I stay out of trouble, I am a puppy after all! 
Read more about me here (if the link doesn’t work, it means my Case Manager has received multiple applications and my adoption has been updated to pending).

Check out the adoption process and online application by going to www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment