Monday, February 10, 2020

2.12.20 Volunteer of the Month- Meet Taylor



January 2020 Volunteer of the Month- 

Meet Taylor!



How did you find out about Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue?

I first heard about MPBR while searching for my own pup to adopt.

Why did you decide to volunteer for MPBR?

I began volunteering to give back to the rescue. I'm so grateful to have found my pup through them!

How long have you been volunteering with the rescue?

I have been volunteering for about 8 yrs.

What was the last thing you volunteered for?

The last thing I did to volunteer was delivering adopted puppies to their forever homes and completing home checks.


Do you have any pets of your own?

I currently own one dog ( Cedar ).


At Stanley's in the Mutt Hut

Where is your favorite dog-friendly place to take your pups? 

My favorite dog friendly place is likely any patio in the summer. My go-to winter spot is Stanley’s Mutt Hut in NE MPLS.

When you're not surrounded by dogs, what can you be found doing?

When I’m not around dogs I’m usually traveling or at work tattooing.

Mello living his best life
Do you have a favorite memory that happened while you were volunteering?

My favorite memory so far is hard to choose but having my Dads adopt my last foster dog is up there on the list!

Do you have any advice for current or future volunteers?

My advice for any volunteer or future volunteer would be to be patient and keep up the involvement when you can! No task is too small and every little thing helps the gears keep moving :)







............................................................................................................................................................

Each month an active volunteer is featured on our website & receives a gift card as a thank you. This is just a small way for us to show our appreciation for the dedication our volunteers have for this rescue. We are 100% volunteer based and we couldn’t do this without each and every one of our members 

Interested in volunteering? Check out some info here
If you’re interested in helping us with the donation to our volunteers, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment