Wednesday, November 28, 2018

11.28.18 Meet Holden


Hi, I'm Holden!
Everyone, Please Meet Holden!

I'm a 6 month old boy (as of 11/1/18) and I am pretty darn handsome! Once this skin condition clears up I'll be so stunning it'll knock your socks off! 
*Holden came to MPBR with a severe case of non contagious Demodex Mange. His skin was very irritated but it's an easy fix with some medicated shampoo and he is already feeling much better!
My foster momma tells me I'm a very good boy because I haven't potties in the house not once, I sit when asked, I go right in my kennel, I sleep quietly all night, I did great in the bathtub, getting my nails trimmed, riding in the car, and I'm smart! 
I'm learning things like "leave it", and "sit n wait" for my food, and what's appropriate manner with humans and doggies. I'm very friendly and submissive and love my current pittie and one Yorkie foster siblings! 
I looooove food, so I'm pretty easy to train, and at the rate I'm goin' I'll be top of any class one day! 
Well, that's my story, I'm Holden and I'm praying that one day soon you'll be holdin' me... furever!

No comments:

Post a Comment