Friday, January 12, 2018

1.12.18 Meet our newest member, Gwen! (Update: Adopted!)

Gwen

  • American Staffordshire Terrier & Pit Bull Terrier Mix
  •  
  •  Saint Paul, MN



About

HOUSE-TRAINED
Yes
HEALTH
Spayed / neutered.
GOOD IN A HOME WITH
Other dogs, cats, children.
ADOPTION FEE
$350.00

Meet Gwen

Age: approximately 3-4 months old (as of 1/12/18)

Hi my name is Gwen. I love to be around people and get cuddled. I do have a hard time when put in my kennel, I will cry and bark for a few minutes. I do nap well in the kennel and chew on my rope toy that my foster mom gave me. It’s my favorite! My foster mom says I do great in my kennel (after a couple minutes) and loves that I’ve never had an accident in there.

At the moment I have two other furry friends at my foster home. A large male lab that plays with me and has become my buddy and a female pit bull that I love to play with as well as cuddle with in front of the fireplace. I love to play with them and they love me. My foster mom says I play well with others. However I’ve never been around cats but I’d love to meet one, I’m laid back enough that I think we could get along just fine.

I also know some tricks. I’m very consistent when told to sit and when told to lay down I get it about half the time. I also know ‘leave it’ when I start to get into something that my foster mom doesn’t think is good for me, that doesn’t happen often. Also I haven’t had any accidents in the house yet. I know to go to the door when I hear ‘let’s go outside’. I love being outside, even in the snow. When I’m done I just go and wait by the door to get back inside.

I love being around kids. I like to lay on their laps and be pet. I’m not really a chewer, except with my toys, and my foster family really thinks that’s great. I love to greet people when they come to the house and I still jump some but am starting to learn not to. When my foster mom has taken me out to places like PetSmart and Home Depot I am very good with people as well as on the leash. I don’t pull much and stay close to my foster mom. 

My foster mom says that I am a very smart, sweet and loving girl. I learn quick and am motivated by food. I can’t wait to meet my new forever family. If you would like to cuddle and get some puppy kisses sometime please set up a time to meet me.
Fill out an application to meet Gwen at mnpitbull.com or visit my bio for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment