Wednesday, November 8, 2017

11.8.17 Hello from Rachel (Update-Rachel ADOPTED!)

Name: Rachel 

Nicknames: Rachel the Bold, Rachel of the tiny legs 
Age: 8 Weeks old on 10/31/17 
Activity Level: Healthy Puppy (Mid to high followed by cuddle and naptime) 
Things I do in my free time: Explore! I am fearless, confident and ready to make new friends. I am being fostered with kids (8,4,2) a dog, and a cat… none of that phases me. If no one wants to play I make use of toys and entertain myself. My favorite toy right now is a plastic pumpkin pail that is larger than I am, which I tug mightily around the room. (As you might be able to tell I am very confident.) My nemesis right now is my foster brother’s potty chair, I’m not sure why but I need to valiantly defend him from such a dangerous device and will pull and push it to the corner of the room. So far this “chair of the potty” has always returned to the same spot but eventually I will vanquish it. 
Things I know: I’m pretty darn good in my crate / kennel and I know “Go Potty”! (we are still mastering but I know I can't get out of the cold until I pee or poop.) I’m new at my foster home so I’m still learning. 
Things I am learning: We are focusing on: come, leave it and kennel. We’re also going to work on walking on leash, riding in the car and making new friends while I’m in foster. 
Kids: I love them. We cuddle, we chase …. It is a good relationship. 
Dogs: I love them! I just want to play. 
Cats: I’m new and the resident cat has been shy with me but we are working on being fine together. 
Size: Right now I’m a puppy with a low rider build, it is hard to say how large I’ll be in the future but right now I don’t have very big paws to grow into. 
Car rides: We’re going to learn to be safely restrained on short car rides. I am too small for a seat-belt harness. The goal is to make it so I’m ready to roll when you are! 
Additional Info from foster parent: Rachel is a puppy! Puppies need attention and supervision. As far as puppies go Rachel has a normal energy level and surprisingly confident as well as a pretty sharp pup. She’s a new foster but we want to get her profile updated with what we have because she is so outgoing she should go fast. She’d do well in just about any home since she is so well natured with everyone. Keep in mind if you have kids that puppies will get excited and mouth; it is always a good idea to supervise play to protect puppy and kids. The children she is being fostered with are relatively wild boys but dog experienced boys who are trying to help her learn appropriate ways to play. 

PS: She is super adorable and soft. The large spot over her eye is also not solid black it looks like brindle. 

Adoption fee $350 

Interested in adopting? Apple here- www.mnpitbull.com

Find more pictures of Rachel here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment