Monday, November 20, 2017

11.19.17 Hello from Nikki (Update: Adopted!)



Hello, my name is Nikki... AKA Darling Little Nikki. I’m 12 weeks old (as of 11.2.17) I'm cute, smart, and spunky. My favorite things to do are snuggle, play tug of war, and watch cartoons. I know how to sit/stay on command and patiently sit and wait for my food. I love to play with kids and dogs of all sizes (male and female). I love my crate and sleep in there all night without an accidents. I'm on a regular feeding and potty break routine so I don't have any accidents in the house. I’m learning that my soft whimper let’s my foster mom know that I need to go outside, where I go right away. I’m looking for a forever home that will love me and let me snuggle with them as much as possible.

Adoption fee $350

Interested in adopting? Apple here- mnpitbull.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment