Monday, August 23, 2021

8.12.21 Join Our Team!

 

Have you ever thought of fostering? We could use you, now more than ever.
Below are some pictures of volunteers who have opened their homes, and hearts, to fostering with MPBR. We are receiving constant pleas to help dogs from all over, but the truth is, we can't help because we don't have enough homes to place them in.
Please read the comments below on each picture from our fosters about how making this decision has impacted their lives. We hope this will help you make the choice to open your home to a dog in need.
We are here to support you 100% of the way through your fostering journey & fostering is completely free. Read more about our fostering program and apply online at www.mnpitbull.com/foster
If you have questions, feel free to post them below or email our Foster Coordinator at joan@mnpitbull.com. We would love for you to join our team!

As hard as letting my fosters go, knowing that I helped them along the way puts a smile on my face every time. Hands down, the best decision & most rewarding thing I’ve ever done! -Kendra


















Fostering has brought joy, challenges, and new experiences into our lives. It has certainly been tough at times but is always rewarding in the end. It’s incredible to see each dog evolve through their time in rescue and we wouldn’t trade the memories, friends, and good times that have come of fostering for anything. -Natalie & Chad







A piece of your heart and your home in exchange for a happily ever after. I did not search for a fostering gig but instead it found me. It was the right fit. Each of my foster pups have a story and deserve a chance.
I have laughed, cried, learned a ton, accepted many cuddles and have enjoyed seeing them connect and choose their forever humans. As a foster I have been able to help many and so enjoy following my foster pups in their new families. So thankful for the opportunity. Definitely worth it. -Joan

Fostering is one of the hardest but most rewarding things to do. You invest time and love and get to see them live a life they wouldn’t otherwise have. -Corey







Fostering has been so rewarding for both myself and all the dogs that have come through our doors. I have learned so much, my own dogs have learned to be more well-rounded, and seeing our fosters post-adoption is absolutely everything (I've stayed in contact with so many of my foster dogs). Yes, it's hard to let them go, but I would rather see them in a loving home instead of a shelter (or worse). Fostering has completely changed my life and I am so thankful. -Ashley












Fostering means getting tons of puppy time without having to commit to another pet. Also, getting to see your pup grow and find their forever home is so rewarding! -Adelynn
















Fostering is being able to show dogs the life they deserve and giving them a temporary home so they don’t need to be in a shelter. -Kayla








 
The heart dog of our lives, Modi, was a foster to adopt from a last chance red tag situation. He could not have turned out to be a better companion or best friend for 15 years. Even though we said goodbye a few months back, that glint in his eye and his heart of gold makes us ready to continue giving other pups a second chance. If you do, you might just end up finding something you never knew you were missing. -Anthony & Kelly 

I jumped in to fostering feet first, no experience, no one in my life that had done it before to lean on, just the want to help a pup or 2 on their journey to finding their forever family. I would not choose to do things any differently. These dogs that have graced my home and heart have changed me for the better. Watching them grow and learn and be happy is such an amazing feeling. On top of that is the forever friends that I have made along this journey ❤ -Michelle




Here we are with our little foster promotion, Indy. Fostering was such a great way for us to heal our hearts and ease back into dog ownership after losing our longtime dog, and it means so much to us that we’ve been able to help pups with a rough start in life find an amazing forever home! -Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment