Monday, March 8, 2021

3.8.21 New to MPBR-Meet Alesia

 

Hello my name is Alesia and I'm officially ready to meet my new family!
I am the proud mama of the Italian litter (you'll be meeting them later) and I am approximately 2 years old. Being a mom at such a young age isn't much fun. The kind people of MPBR are taking care of my babies now & I am so excited to start living my best life, hopefully with you!
I currently weigh 45lbs and am full grown. I am overall laid back and sometimes lazy, but I have a natural ability at parkour (running, jumping, bouncing off furniture). I LOVE sleeping the sun (see picture of me outside), playing chase and wrestling with my foster canine brothers. I enjoy snuggling with my humans and you will find I will never say “no” to belly rubs.
I am potty trained and am working on crate training. I know how to “sit” and to “come” and am learning to not jump up and learning down commands. I am still learning how to walk on a leash, but I am a fast learner! I enjoy playing with other dogs. I have not met cats or kiddos yet, but I am a pretty laid-back girl and I think I would do well with them.
If you're interested in meeting me, please read the adoption information and fill out an online application at www.mnpitbull.com
To read more about me, click here (if you don't see my photo there, it's because my adoption is pending).

No comments:

Post a Comment