Wednesday, November 10, 2021

11.10.21 Hey there, Emilia!

 


There's a new face at MPBR, meet Emilia!
She's officially accepting applications for her last name!
I am Emilia and I am just over a year old and about 50 lbs. Please read my information to see if I might be a good fit for your family.
Activity Level: Emilia’s activity level is medium for a dog her age. She stays busy and loves to go but is also good at laying on the dog bed playing by herself.
Things I do in my free time: Loves to play with other dogs, loves toys, chewing on bones and chew toys. She also loves to cuddle as close to her foster humans as often as possible
Things I know: I can sit for a treat, can walk on leash without out pulling. I do well in my crate during the day when my foster family is away but am working on the night time kennel.
Things I am learning: Walking next to my humans on walks, wait for dinner, wait in crate, down.
Kids: Emilia loves kids – all kids, any kids. She is very polite around them and their parents have commented how well she does.
Dogs: Does well with male and female dogs – loves to interact and play with them
Cats: no exposure to cats in MN – do not anticipate any issues with cats
Car rides: Rides best in crate in the car at this time
Additional Info from foster:
Emilia enjoys meeting new people. She loves exploring the outdoors and is very inquisitive about everything happening around her. She is a pretty happy go lucky girl full of spunk and adventure
If you’re interested in meeting Emilia, please fill out an adoption application at www.mnpitbull.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment