Tuesday, May 4, 2021

5.3.21 May Dog of the Month - Seth

 

It’s May which means we have a new Dog of the Month, Seth!


Seth is almost 1 year old.
Who he currently lives with (humans and animals): 2 human adults, 1 adult male dog, 1 adult female dog
How he does with kids: Very excited; will knock over small children and chase them; we will require children to be 10+ years old
How he does with dogs: Meh, OK. I still have some manners to learn while interacting with other dogs (see more below). I would love to be an only dog (at least until I speak better dog).
How he goes with cats: Unknown - but based on my excitement level especially with kids and dogs, I probably would not be the best candidate to live with cats
My current size: ~40 pounds; I am petite but have thick paws so I will likely fill out more
Find more information & photos of Seth here.
Seth’s adoption fee is waived if an application is received this month! Let’s find this boy the perfect home🏡
Head to www.mnpitbull.com for adoption information & fill out an application if you'd like to meet him one on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment