Thursday, April 2, 2020

4.2.20 New to MPBR- Meet Macadamia


Hi, I’m Macadamia 👋🏻 I’m the newest nut to make my way to MPBR. I had to stay in Texas for a little longer than some of my other brothers and sisters so I could be treated for Parvo. I've made a full recovery, am very healthy, and can't wait to meet my forever family.


From the Foster: 
Mac is a sweet, funny puppy! He loves to give kisses and snuggle. When he’s ready to play, he bounces everywhere; finding a toy to carry with him, or a stick if we are outside and shows it off so proudly. He’s still in the clumsy puppy stage and can be a little shy at first meeting dogs but will open up when he knows they’re ok. We are working on his confidence and letting him explore on his own with his foster dog siblings so he can learn even more, as a lot of things are new for him and he can be a little scared. He makes us laugh often with how silly he is as he’s figuring it all out!

Want to see more beautiful pictures of me? Click here

Interested in helping the rescue pay for our heaping medical bills? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment