Thursday, January 2, 2020

1.1.20 Congatulations Van!


Van is officially home
Happy New Year from everyone here at MPBR!🥳 

Did you adopt a dog from MPBR in 2019? If you did, we want to say THANK YOU! Even if you didn't adopt from us this last year, thank you for your support. Thank you for contributing to the success that is this great rescue. There are many and we appreciate you deciding we're worth your time.

The year ended with the happiest news for us. 
Van, who has been in our rescue just shy of 2 years, has officially received his forever home. It turns out he was home all along ♥️ A word from his Foster Mom:


“I just got to the point where I knew he was mine. He kind of picked me if that makes sense. He loves me so much. He puts my shoes in a pile when I’m gone and lays on them, no one else’s. He will come lay by me all the time and sometimes he just sits there looking at me. It’s super funny. I know him so well and I just think I can give him the best life and understand his needs”.

We couldn’t agree with you more, Sarah. Congratulations, Van!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment