Tuesday, December 18, 2018

12.13.18 Meet Mari



Meet Mari!

Nicknames: Merle
Age: 6 months (as of 12/1/18)
Activity Level: medium
Things I do in my free time: Play with my squeaker toy, run laps in the yard, snuggle on the couch, & sniff my surroundings.
Things I know: sit, no, and kennel
Things I am learning: walking on a leash
Kids: unknown
Dogs: good
Cats: unknown
Size: medium
Car rides: good
Additional Info from foster parent: despite Mari's inability to see well, he is very aware of his surroundings. He will sniff everything in sight & you may even find him sniffing the air. Sometimes he can bump into things but this does not stop him. He is a very good listener and is redirected easily. He can get nervous when it is dark as he cannot see you as well so he likes to stay by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment