Saturday, February 6, 2016

Adopter update!  10.12.15


2 years ago, I adopted my best friend. Pumpkin, formerly known as Lula, is my spunky, loving, goofy dog that has filled my life with happiness. 2 years ago, she was a day away from being euthanized; thankfully she was rescued. I cannot thank Laura and everyone from the Minnesota Pitbull Rescue enough for giving Pumpkin a second chance at life! Thank you for having kind hearts, rescuing pitbulls, and everything you do! I encourage everyone to give adoption a chance, especially from this rescue. The beginning might be rough but these dogs quickly learn how to love and trust again. Pumpkin is now very happy and the most loyal dog I could've ever hoped for. Happy adoptiversary, Pumpkin! You are loved to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment