Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Apollo 7.21.15



Hi there! My name is Apollo. I am about 6 months old. Although I still have some puppy energy, I have a rather calm and kind soul. I'm a little lanky and sometimes I trip over myself and my foster mom thinks its adorable! I am, of course house and kennel trained. I even go right into the kennel when my foster mom asks me! I don't know a lot of commands yet, but I do know how to sit well and my foster mom thinks I will pick up new commands very quickly. I have already met many other dogs and I really love them and am very patient and calm, even when they're being rude. When I'm not playing with other dogs, I enjoy chewing on bones, playing tug and fetch and cuddling with my foster mom. My foster mom thinks that whoever adds me to their family is going to be very lucky!








No comments:

Post a Comment