Tuesday, March 31, 2020

3.31.20 New to MPBR- Meet Pecan


Hi, I’m Pecan 👋🏻 I’m the newest nut to make my way to MPBR. I had to stay in Texas for a little longer than some of my other brothers and sisters so I could be treated for Parvo. I've made a full recovery, am very healthy, and can't wait to meet my forever family.

From the Foster: Pecan is a little spitfire who loves playing and running around with her foster sister. She has lots of puppy energy and loves to play fetch or chase her toys around the room. She is most content sprawled out on the couch chewing a bone. She loves people and other dogs. She's very smart and a quick learner. She's a sweet little girl and is so excited to find a forever family to snuggle and play with her.

Want to see more beautiful pictures of me? Click here

Interested in helping the rescue pay for our heaping medical bills? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment