Friday, November 2, 2018

11.1.18 November Dog of the Month- Beau!

Our boy Beau is Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue's Dog of the Month! 

What does that mean exactly? Every month MPBR selects one dog to have their adoption fee waived. This month is Beau’s month! The normal adoption process is still followed (home & reference checks) and training is still required but we’re waiving the adoption fee! Here's a little more information on this delightfully goofy doggo:



COAT LENGTH
Short
HOUSE-TRAINED
Yes
HEALTH
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered
GOOD IN A HOME WITH
Other dogs, children. Cats: Unknown
ADOPTION FEE
Waived

Hello! My name is Beau and I'm a loveabull goofball! I am around 3.5-4 years old. I love to play and snuggle. I'm shy but I'm learning to have confidence and come out of my shell. I know basic commands, I great in my crate and I'm house trained! I'm still working on "come" and waiting. Whether you want a walking partner or a movie snuggle buddy I'm your guy! I'd be best in a home with older kids, the little ones are a kinda scary. I haven't really met any cats yet but I do like other pups. I would love a family that will take the time introducing me to new adventures!

If you're interested in meeting or adopting Beau, please read the following important information:

All dogs listed on Petfinder are still available. Want to check? Click here 

• Read Beau's bio but still have questions? Email adopt@mnpitbull.com

• We CANNOT move forward with meet & greets or the adoption process until we actually receive an application- even if you're only interested. Please fill out an application at mnpitbull.com. We will reach out to you (M-F) within 24-48 hours after receiving your inquiry.



No comments:

Post a Comment